Monday, December 31, 2012

The End of Another Year

We are in the last moments of 2012 here in Northern California. I have been trying to think of what to say about this year for some time now. Its hard in a way. My flying has been the high point of my year for certain. The adventures, new learning and simple joy of flying have kept me going while I've struggled through other parts of my life. The walk out on the ramp, flight bag over my shoulder, airplane bag in my hands, examining my plane as I approach starts the process of clearing my mind and focusing it on that singularly wonderful experience of flying. My family and friends have shared the joys and struggles with me and I've shared their joys and struggles as well. I am very grateful for these people who have been there for me in good times and in bad.

I've seen many people refer to to 2013 as "Lucky 13".
Wishing you all, my friends, my family ... a "Lucky 13", blue skies, and tail winds. 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment